Johanna Moch, MA, LPC and Two Hearts Counseling are pleased to offer the following psychospiritual and educational talks to parishes and schools or for special events. Personalized presentations can be created about additional topics if requested. Please call, email or use the Contact Page to obtain more information or to schedule a presentation.
- A talk that focused upon understanding, preventing and treating vicarious trauma - commonly referred to as "burn-out", "compassion fatigue" and "secondary traumatic stress" - which is most often experienced by those in helping professions/ministries.
- Presentation could be tailored to clergy, youth ministers, marriage ministry staff, teachers, missionaries and more.
"Cut to the Heart"
- A talk that addresses the issue of cutting and gets to the heart of the matter, includes concrete preventative plans of action.
- Presentation could be tailored to pastoral/school staff, youth ministers, parents, or teen audiences
"Am I Beautiful?"
- A talk that addresses the timeless question on every woman's heart, redefines beauty and includes a personal testimony.
- Presentation could be tailored to women of all ages - teens, young adults, moms, and the elderly.
"Effective & Enhanced Parenting"
- A talk that focuses on empowering parents to set boundaries, place responsibility upon children for choices and create a more effective disciplinary structure based on motivation & natural consequences. Emphasis will also be upon learning and understanding children's unique temperaments and love languages, so as to enhance parent-child relationships.
- Upon request, this presentation can be offered as a half-day or full-day seminar with opportunities for hands-on participation, discussion and reflection.